Losing weight is tough. One of the hardest parts of losing weight and eating right is the counting. My last program required me to count fat grams which was fairly easy. WW is crazy tough because they use a program to calculate points. No bueno. I know the only way for me to really do this right is to track and to count. Ugh! For the most part, all I do is eat salads. Because as long as you use the right dressing, you can never go wrong with a salad.
Yesterday was my day to pick where to eat for the weekly AC lunch. I chose Zaxby's. But don't worry, I was good. I actually really enjoy their Grilled Chicken House Zalad. Especially since I can order that and get atleast 2 meals out of it since its so big. I just finished the second half actually for dinner.
I think what is difficult with the counting this time around is because I feel the need to snack a lot more than I used to. A piece of candy here, a bite of a cookie there, some gluten free crackers ;) after work. Its just so much more than I am used to! I really am not much of a snacker until recently. Yikes! Need to tighten up forreal.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment