Currently de-stressing from work with a healthy snack. Instead of heading to the bar, trying to make it for happy hour, I'm chilling on my patio and enjoying the beautiful weather. On the right of me I have my ginger ale and multi grain gluten free crackers. Ginger Ale probably isn't that great but its caffeine free so that helps right? Lets hope.
I am really digging these new crackers. If you are interested, you can get them at Sam's Club and they taste great with a variety of cheese spreads and dips. They are fairly cheap and extremely filling! The best part is that it doesn't matter how much you eat, its healthy and low in calories :)
I am trying to be good today. I got a little too excited at one of my hall's programs and ate like 3 cupcakes! I know...horror of horrors. But it was with the kiddies so does that count? Yeah, not.
Ok, I'm off to do some walking with Teddy...he is getting lazy!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment