Tuesday, June 2, 2009

official start of the summer.

Since I have been in a Maymester course, I haven't really had a true summer yet. Until this past weekend of course :)

I got to spend some time at home. It was so refreshing to be at home and not have to worry about anything at work or even what to eat at dinner because everyone was feeding me! I enjoyed the warm weather. We went to the beach and I actually swam...which is something I haven't done at the beach in a long time!

C. and another friend came with me. We had the best time! Also, Teddy endured his first road trip and overall first trip to Florida. He got to meet his cousin Zee, which was not so pleasant. Needless to say, they are not fans of eachother. Zee is quite playful while Teddy likes to be by himself. At one point, Teddy almost bit Zee for constantly bugging him. Zee almost killed Teddy when he approached his bowl. But fortunately, both doggies escaped with any bruises!

Did lots of shopping :) C. bought me a hot white blazer that I plan to wear mucho this summer. Had some car troubles. Car got towed after a night of dancing at Clearwater beach. Plus on the way home, as C. turned a curve in the highway, he ran over a piece of a tire on the road :( no bueno for sure! Fortunately, we got home safe and sound and we'll see how much damage was made to the Beamie.

Now that I am home, I am rested but grungingly going to work tomorrow. I was sorta productive today...paid bills and bought my ticket to Chicago!!! Can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment