What a very busy weekend this was! Even though my apartment is a MESS...I got so many things accomplished and most importantly, i had fun!
Friday: Went with Nilsa, Rossana and Julia to plan our Easter dinner menu and shop at the International foods store for exotic foods :) Picked up macapuno, langka, pineapple gel, bihon noodles and other goodies for my dishes: pancit, carioca, fruit salad (filipino style) and plantains! Then hung out at Nilsa's while Cirio and the guys tried to pick her lock...only to have to call a locksmith who tried to do the same thing Cirio did but for like 2 seconds before he decided to just drill the hole. Note to self: locksmith's are totally good side jobs...i mean we paid $75 just for the guy to drill the hole and replace the knob...i mean seriously? After the locked door ordeal J stopped by my apartment and we scrapbooked a bit...yay! Then watched some stand-up comedy and I was in bed!
Saturday: Woke up early with every intent to do some shopping and alterations with the girls. Unfortunately, I was running a bit late....I kinda got sidetracked by Cirio...yeah ;) Anyways, around Noon we were right on track and the ladies and I went to get some new suits fitted and altered...i hate being short! `Then we stopped at Sam's Club to get last minute items for our dishes. After that, I cooked my dishes...pictures and recipes to come! After a few hours of cooking, Cirio picked me up and we headed to the Easter dinner party! We had so much fun...we didn't leave til like 2am...but thats pretty standard with the group of friends. Sooo much food too!
Sunday: Woke up early and hung out with my Teddy! Then I got ready for Church...had trouble finding an outfit...here in the South your Easter outfit must be bomb! But seriously some ladies looked a HOT MESS at church. I mean they had their boobs all out and stuff...I mean it was Mass...not freakin' the Club! Anyways, after church we all headed back to Rossana's again to warm up leftovers for lunch. Yummy again...hung out there for a bit. Then Cirio took me home and I took Teddy for a walk in the park and then gave him a bath. He is getting better at being in the bathtub...i think once he gets used to the weekly baths he will be fine. I actually like giving him baths. Oh and he got to wear his new tshirt that I bought him...sooo cuuuuuute. Its a baseball jersey thats Blue and Gray. I really want to buy him a Manchester United jersey though so he can match Cirio. LOL. Later tonight, Lamar stopped by to do some laundry and eat more of the fruit salad :) We watched a lil bit of TV and then Nayland stopped by. We had some good convo. After they left I did some cleaning and watching TV.
Busy busy weekend!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment