Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another day, another blog account

So I decided to jump the bandwagon. I have always been a fan of blogspot and I honestly only blog to keep up with mi familia, so it was only natural to jump the ship known as Tabulas :)

Congrats Jared, you are a trendsetter.

Anyways, life is going well. I think I am starting to hit a standstill in my job position. That is a bit worrysome to be honest. I've always been the kind of person that is always on the move...looking for bigger and better things. But now, I'm quite content with life. I don't make enough, but who does? So because its natural, I am actively looking at positions, but nothing has screamed 'the RIGHt fit' yet. Some have been interesting but I want to stay live-in and I want to keep Teddy. Unfortunately, some schools do not allow pets other than fish...so if I were to get such a position--I would have to give away Teddy. Even though sometimes I forget I have a doggy (don't get it twisted, I am a responsible dog guardian...I just get caught up in work), when I come home...I love giving Teddy hugs and make sure he is happy :)


Gah....I can't believe this. I actually care about my dog even when it hinders my career. Imagine that.

No comments:

Post a Comment